Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Post

Hello everyone who might actually read this.  I'm not sure why I'm deciding to do this.  It might be helpful to kind of get some stuff out everyone once in a while, but other than that I'm not really sure why I'm going to do this "blogging" thing.  I'm not even really sure what it means to blog.  I'm hoping it's like a virtual diary, because I guess that's what I'm going to use it for.  Well I guess I should start by talking about myself.  My name is Nick, as the title of this blog my imply.  I'm a Christian, and I'm really devoted to that part of my life.  I play keyboard and a little bit of guitar.  I play video games a lot, and I'm really into the thought that video games can be an art form.  I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to cry when something amazing, heartwarming, or unexpected happened in a game, or when I've stared in awe at the beautiful worlds these games have put you in.  So yah, that's pretty much me.  Doubt anyone will ever read this but, I hope that this is kind of a hub for my thoughts.  So  that I can kind of look back on what exactly I was thinking about "that day".  That being said I don't plan to update this everyday.  Maybe once a week.  So I guess this is it for now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nick.

    I have no idea why you are in my blog feed. It says you've only been on blogger since...now....and I haven't followed anyone new in quite some time... so do I know you?

    And yes blogging is awesome for exactly that - creating a bread crumb for yourself to hopefully look back and reflect with warmth about how you got to here :)

    Happy Blogging,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world, Nick. I'll be interested to read what you post. You're wise not to set yourself a task of posting on a precise schedule. That could turn it into a chore.

    I'm glad to hear that you're a Christian.

    I'll follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the replies. Thank you Planetx_123 for answering my "What is Blogging all about?" question. And many thanks to naturgesetz following my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete